Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Blog

I make jewelry.  Actually  I am a silversmith, an enamelist and a lapidarian.

 I moved to White Salmon, Wa. in June and my husband who just retired in December just finished setting up my shop for me this week.  YEA!!

In order to establish myself here in White Salmon, I joined the White Salmon Art Council (WSAC).  They put on a Wine and Fusion art festival every summer.  I was also invited to participate in the Sixth Annual Gorge Artist Open Studios Tour , April 13, 14 & 15,  2012.  This is a self-directed tour of artist studios in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area.

At the meeting that I attended they encouraged us to set up a blog and a face book page.  This is my 1st day! "of the rest of my life"?  We will see!

Oh My!  We are having our first snow of the year.  Lamenting no snow since Thanksgiving.  We have 10 inches so far and expect up to 19 inches!!  Be careful what you wish for!!  I LOVE IT!


1st snow of year 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment